Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 11 blues

Oh no, week 11 is starting to stress me out.

And, in my attempt to show Tim my old secondary school website, I REALIZED THAT YAHOO GEOCITIES HAS SHUT DOWN! That's a very sad discovery for me because I was 15 when I built that site and it has a lot of painstakingly scanned in neoprints of good times.

Neoprints were very cool then. I just lost a part of my cool past.

:(

Anyway, I was eating a take away dinner last night and realized that a small plastic spoon isnt very efficient for eating. Does it bother you guys? If it does, I'll change my small spoons and forks to big ones! I like the way the small ones look though, they're kinda cute.

Ok ok, back to work. Assignments projects reports and textbooks(!!!), here i (sigh) come.

30 minutes to finish my report!,

Joce the Salad Tosser

Edit/

The little things and sweetest friends that make lousy days, good days :)

Sunny daisy from jieying! Thank you darl LOVE YOU!<333

No comments:

Post a Comment