Friday, October 9, 2009

OMG, It's POP!

Photobucket

Jo's "OMG it's POP!" party on Wednesday and was the largest track "outing" we've ever seen (less post IVP dinners). It was really fun, and... a little bit drunken. The night was filled with lots of pop, lots of awesome friends, lots of jumping around, lots of screaming, lots of fumbling, stumbling, "OMG"s, WHOAs, and the works.

Unfortunately, I've been lacking training in the drinking area and became happy (sal happy!!) after a 2 jelly shots and a jug shared among 6. I guess I should have taken reference from my proven half-a-glass-of-wine limit, but it was pop, and it was jo's party, and thus good reason to get a little giggly. I'm lucky to have the best friends though so I got my car and I home safe. Thanks JP and Fir!!!<3 I would go on to talk about what happened to everyone else, but there are slight lapses in my memory so I'll let the pictures do the talking hahaha

So, the night starts off like this. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Calm? Composed?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. ...Quiet? Photobucket

But you see, we all have a lot of love to give. It's hard to contain. Photobucket

So we share!

Share the love... Photobucket

...Share the jug! Photobucket

After all the love sharing, things started getting a little bit caarayzee Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket (HAHAHA my favourite photo of the night)

Fierce too Photobucket

After that, it was fun allll the way. They played pop songs ranging from That Thing You Do by The Wonders to BYE BYE BYE by Nsync. Awwwwwesomeness. Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We danced enough to make up for a training session. Maybe I'll incorporate pop parties into the track "Get Fit" programme? You think? Definitely heart pumping stuff. But I'm kidding.

So anyway, do you like having fun and crossing paths with super hawties like these? Photobucket

Want to get shocked by great drink deals and party promos? Photobucket

Then look no further!!! The Bizarre Young Things are here! Jo and her 2 other friends make up a freelance party planning company that specializes in parties for the youths! Join them on facebook to find out more :D

The Bizarre Young Things

Til then, enjoy whats left of mid sem break! Party hardy and see you at the next... " Photobucket

"...party!!!

Salads back starting Monday, 12th October! Order now!!! :)

<3,

Joce The Salad Tosser

No comments:

Post a Comment